Join The Team
Interested in joining an effective and fun team?
Watch the video and send your resume and best cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for an opportunity with a fast-growing, highly rated title company? We are looking for title processors that love the real estate industry and people!
- Do you have a strong understanding of title and closing requirements?
- Are you able to speak with an underwriter to cure difficult requirements?
- Have you prepared closing documents, including settlement statements/HUDs?
- Do you enjoy conducting closings?
- Do you review your work for accuracy?
- Do you like to know the status of your files?
- Do you provide written and phone call communication with parties and agents throughout the process?
- Do complete tasks contemporaneously when work is performed?
- Do you speak up if something doesn’t look right?
- Do you have an interest/desire to expand title knowledge?
- Are you proactive, not reactive?
- Do you have experience with Qualia? If so be sure to let us know when you apply?
- Do you have least 2 years experience as a title processor?
If the answer is yes, we offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including unlimited paid time off, 401(k) with full 6% matching, health insurance, dental insurance, eye insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and monthly bonus opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Are you looking for a new opportunity in real estate? Our title company is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team. This is not a remote position.
The ideal candidate must have strong administrative skills, can create a memorable customer experience, and is comfortable working with electronic documents and multiple software programs. NO PRIOR REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED but always preferred!
You will learn to:
- Review new real estate contracts and intake forms
- Order title commitments and municipal lien searches
- Create digital files in our title software system
- Order estoppels
- Assist title processors with files when needed
- Send out title policies, checks, and correspondence to clients, underwriters, and parties involved in real estate transactions
- Electronically record title documents
- We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including an unlimited paid time off policy, 401(k) with full 6% matching, health insurance, dental insurance, eye insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance. And we are an awesome place to work!